Endometriosis after menopause, usually does improve. However, “5% of endometriosis patients are postmenopausal”.
What is endometriosis?
In Facts About Endometriosis the World Endometriosis Society’s definition is:
Endometriosis After Menopause
Does endometriosis go away after menopause?
In Endometriosis: Symptoms & Causes – Symptoms During the Menopause Transition according to the (Australian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health:
In Endometriosis Toolkit: A Patient Empowerment Guide the (United States) Society for Women’s Health Research note in Endometriosis and Menopause:
Health Care Provider
What if I think I am having symptoms of endometriosis after menopause?
In Endometriosis: Does Endometriosis Go Away After Menopause? the Office on Women’s Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, Womenshealth.gov note:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Endometriosis After Menopause?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Links related to Endometriosis After Menopause?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
LinksThis Links List to third party websites is neither comprehensive nor exhaustive. Inclusion on this Links List does not imply endorsement or recommendation. Non-inclusion on this Links List does not imply non-endorsement or non-recommendation. Third party websites are not under the control of Meno Martha International Menopause Directory. Third party websites may contain explicit medical images and/or sexual references. Please read Meno Martha International Menopause Directory’s Links Policy before proceeding to a Link. Please contact Webmaster if you experience a problem with a Link.
- Below the Belt
- Dr Gail Busby – I Forgot To Ask the Doctor – Episode 9 The Menopause
- Endo Explained: Ask the Experts
- Endoactive.org.au [EndoActive, Australia and New Zealand]
- Endofound.org [Endometriosis Foundation of America]
- Endomarch.org [Worldwide EndoMarch]
- Endometriosis 2023 Global Patient Symposium Together for Tomorrow
- Endometriosis A To Z
- Endometriosis Action Month [March, United Kingdom]
- Endometriosis Before and After Menopause [Webinar]
- Endometriosis In Menopause—Renewed Attention on A Controversial Disease
- Endometriosis Toolkit Video Series
- Endometriosis Toolkit Video Series: Understanding Endometriosis
- Endometriosis Toolkit: A Patient Empowerment Guide – Endometriosis and Menopause
- Endometriosis [+ Videos]
- Endometriosis and the Menopause
- Endometriosis – Management After Menopause
- Endometriosis – Multilingual Fact Sheets
- Endometriosis-uk.org [Endometriosis UK] [United Kingdom]
- Endometriosis-uk.org [Endometriosis UK] [United Kingdom]: Endometriosis Friendly Employer Scheme
- Endometriosisaustralia.org [Endometriosis Australia]
- Endometriosisaustralia.org [Endometriosis Australia]: Webinars
- Endotv.com [EndoTV Health Network, The Endometriosis Foundation of America, United States]
- Endowise.org.au [Endo Wise, Australia]
- Induced Menopause In Women With Endometriosis – For Women
- Malignant Transformation of Postmenopausal Endometriosis: A Systematic Review of the Literature
- Menopause Mindfulness: Understanding the Many Paths To Menopause
- Menopause Patient Information [Videos] 2. Talking To Your GP About Menopause
- Myth or Fact? 8 Common Endometriosis Questions Answered | Ask Cleveland Clinic’s Expert
- Navigating Menopause: Expert Insights and Solutions | Dr Susan Davis | The Proof Podcast EP 245
- Period Pain & Symptom Diary
- Rethinking How We Treat Endometriosis | Linda Griffith | TEDxMIT
- Surgical Menopause and Menopause In Women with Endometriosis | Dr Newson Instagram Live
- The Endometriosis Resource Portal for People of Color
- Tips To Help Manage Menopause Symptoms
- What Everyone Should Know About Menopause Symptoms
- What Is Perimenopause & How Has It Been Linked To Endometriosis?
- World Endometriosis Organisations (WEO)