Hormone Therapy Snapshot can be a place to start for information about hormone therapy (HT), hormone replacement therapy (HRT) or menopausal hormone replacement therapy (MHT).
One of the points of consensus about menopausal hormone therapy (MHT) in the Revised Global Consensus Statement on Menopausal Hormone Therapy – endorsed by seven menopause-related organizations – published online 20 June 2016, is:
Vasomotor symptom can include hot flushes/flashes and night sweats or hot flashes at night.
On page one in Deciding About Hormone Therapy Use: Potential Benefits published in June 2017, the North American Menopause Society elaborate on:
And if you choose not to use hormone therapy (HT), HT alternatives are available…
Where may I find Health Topics related to Hormone Therapy Snapshot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
- Hormone Therapy
- Hormone Therapy Alternatives
- Hormone Therapy Benefits and Risks
- Hormone Therapy FAQs
- Hormone Therapy Risks
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Plus Progestogen Therapy
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Therapy
- Hormone Therapy and Hot Flushes
- Hormone Therapy and Tibolone
- Hormone Therapy and Vaginal Dryness
Where may I find Links related to Hormone Therapy Snapshot?
Your Country may have Links similar to: