Complementary and Integrative Health and Menopause Snapshot can be a place to start if you are searching for evidence-based information about complementary and integrative health and menopause.
Are natural products helpful for menopause Symptoms?
In Menopausal Symptoms: In-Depth – What the Science Says About Complementary Health Approaches for Menopause Symptoms: Natural Products the (United States) National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) elaborate on:
Psychological and Physical Practices
Are psychological and physical practices helpful for menopause symptoms?
What are some tips about using complementary and integrative health for menopause symptoms?
In Complementary Medicine Options for Menopausal Symptoms: Main Points the Australasian Menopause Society caution:
- “Speak with your doctor before using complementary medicine because it might affect other medications
- Avoid buying online products – their safety cannot be guaranteed
- You should not use soy/phytoestrogen products if you can’t take prescribed hormone therapy for safety reasons such as breast cancer
- Bioidentical compounded hormone therapy cannot be recommended because their safety is unknown
- No complementary medicine is as effective as oestrogen therapy for menopausal symptoms”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Complementary and Integrative Health and Menopause Snapshot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Complementary and Integrative Health and Menopause Snapshot?
Your Country may have Links similar to: