Premature Menopause Snapshot can be a place to start if you are searching for information about premature menopause. Are you younger than 40 years of age?
What is premature menopause
In Premature and Early Menopause the (Australian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health’s (JH) definition of premature menopause is:
What is early menopause
In Premature and Early Menopause the JH’s definition of early menopause is:
How are early menopause and premature menopause different?
In Early or Premature Menopause: What Is the Difference Between Early and Premature Menopause? the Office on Women’s Health, United States Department of Health and Human Services, Womenshealth.gov elaborate on:
Early and premature menopause can have the same causes. The only difference is the age at which it happens. Menopause that happens before age 45 is called early menopause. Menopause that happens before age 40 is called premature menopause.
Women who have gone through early or premature menopause cannot get pregnant”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Premature Menopause Snapshot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Links related to Premature Menopause Snapshot?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
LinksThis Links List to third party websites is neither comprehensive nor exhaustive. Inclusion on this Links List does not imply endorsement or recommendation. Non-inclusion on this Links List does not imply non-endorsement or non-recommendation. Third party websites are not under the control of Meno Martha International Menopause Directory. Third party websites may contain explicit medical images and/or sexual references. Please read Meno Martha International Menopause Directory’s Links Policy before proceeding to a Link. Please contact Webmaster if you experience a problem with a Link.
- Askearlymenopause.org [Ask EM] [+ Video: What Is Early Menopause?]
- Daisy Network
- Dr Gail Busby – I Forgot To Ask the Doctor – Episode 9 The Menopause
- Early Menopause
- Early Menopause – Chemotherapy and Radiation Therapy
- Early Menopause: Women’s Experiences – Resources and Information: Quick Links – 1. Question Prompt List
- Early or Premature Menopause
- Find A Menopause Practitioner [United States and Other]
- Find An AMS Doctor [Australasian Menopause Society i.e. Australia and New Zealand]
- Find Your Nearest BMS Menopause Specialist [British Menopause Society]
- Hot Flashes: What Can I Do? [+ Video: What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Menopause?]
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Early and Premature Menopause [Other Languages and Formats]
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Supporting Someone Through the Menopause [+ Video: Men Don’t Need To Know About Menopause]
- Menopause Before 40 and Spontaneous Premature Ovarian Insufficiency
- Menopause FAQs: Premature, Early, and Induced Menopause
- Menopause Map: Downloadable Resources – My Personal Path Print Tools: Questions for Your Health Care Provider
- Menopause Map: Downloadable Resources – My Personal Path Print Tools: Symptom Tracker
- Menopause Mindfulness: Understanding the Many Paths To Menopause
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health: Menopausal Symptoms In Depth
- New Zealand Early Menopause Support Group
- Premature Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) Explained – A British Menopause Society Video
- Premature and Early Menopause
- Tips To Help Manage Menopause Symptoms
- Understanding Premature & Early Menopause – Booklet
- Video Series-2022: Hormone Therapy: Understanding the Risks and Benefits
- Videos and Podcasts: Videos – Interviews: The Menopause Blues
- Webinars: Previous – The Early Menopausal Patient