https://www.menomartha.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MenoMartha-2020-logo-340.png 0 0 Meno Martha https://www.menomartha.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/MenoMartha-2020-logo-340.png Meno Martha2023-04-01 01:51:502023-04-01 05:16:25Postmenopause Snapshot
Postmenopause Snapshot can be a place to start if you are searching for information about postmenopause.
Postmenopause, how may women look after their health?
On page four in Maintaining Health and Preventing Disease After the Menopause the International Menopause Society’s Top 10 Prevention Tips for Chronic Disease In Later Life are:
“The first 10 years post menopause is an important window for intervention and is where preventative measures can be most effective:
- Smoking cessation
- Reduction of alcohol consumption
- Regular aerobic exercise
- Healthy diet
- Control of body weight
- Participation in mentally stimulating activities
- Regular screening for cancer
- Consideration of MHT in women younger than age 60, not only to help manage hot flushes and other symptoms of the menopause transition but also potentially, to help prevent CHD
- Consideration of specific prevention therapies for other diseases if you are at higher risk because of family history or other personal risk factor
- Be sure to discuss your options and prevention strategies with your healthcare professional”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Postmenopause Snapshot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Links related to Postmenopause Snapshot?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
LinksThis Links List to third party websites is neither comprehensive nor exhaustive. Inclusion on this Links List does not imply endorsement or recommendation. Non-inclusion on this Links List does not imply non-endorsement or non-recommendation. Third party websites are not under the control of Meno Martha International Menopause Directory. Third party websites may contain explicit medical images and/or sexual references. Please read Meno Martha International Menopause Directory’s Links Policy before proceeding to a Link. Please contact Webmaster if you experience a problem with a Link.
- Find A Menopause Practitioner [United States and Other]
- Find An AMS Doctor [Australasian Menopause Society i.e. Australia and New Zealand]
- Find Your Nearest BMS Menopause Specialist [British Menopause Society]
- Hot Flashes: What Can I Do? [+ Video: What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Menopause?]
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – After the Menopause
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Signs and Symptoms [+ Video: Talking Menopause With Your GP]
- Menopause FAQs: Your Health After Menopause
- Menopause: How Will It Affect My Health? [Multiply Languages] [Video]
- Menopause Map: Downloadable Resources – My Personal Path Print Tools: Stages of Menopause: Postmenopause
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health: Know the Science: How Medications and Supplements Can Interact
- Navigating Menopause: Expert Insights and Solutions | Dr Susan Davis | The Proof Podcast EP 245
- The Connection Between Menopause and Cardiovascular Disease Risks
- Tips To Help Manage Menopause Symptoms
- Vaginal Dryness
- Vaginal Dryness After Menopause: How To Treat It?
- Video Series-2022: Hormone Therapy: Understanding the Risks and Benefits
- Videos and Podcasts: Videos – Interviews: How To Protect Your Brain Health At Menopause and Beyond
- Videos and Podcasts: Videos – Interviews: Is Testosterone the Answer To Low Libido?
- Webinars: Previous – To Sleep, Perchance To Dream