Complementary and Integrative Health and Menopause Snapshot can be a place to start if you are searching for information about complementary and integrative health and menopause.
In Menopausal Symptoms: In-Depth – What the Science Says About Complementary Health Approaches for Menopause Symptoms: Natural Products the (United States) National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) elaborate on:
In Complementary Medicine Options for Menopausal Symptoms: Main Points the Australasian Menopause Society caution:
- “Speak with your doctor before using complementary medicine because it might affect other medications
- Avoid buying online products – their safety cannot be guaranteed
- You should not use soy/phytoestrogen products if you can’t take prescribed hormone therapy for safety reasons such as breast cancer
- Bioidentical compounded hormone therapy cannot be recommended because their safety is unknown
- No complementary medicine is as effective as oestrogen therapy for menopausal symptoms”.
Where may I find Health Topics related to Complementary and Integrative Health and Menopause Snapshot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Complementary and Integrative Health and Menopause Snapshot?
Your Country may have Links similar to: