“Even if you feel fine, you should still
see your provider for regular checkups.
These visits can help you avoid problems in the future”.1
What may the Women’s Health 40 – 64 Umbrella include?
Depending on the Source (DotS) this Umbrella may include:
- Women’s Health 40 – 60
- Women’s Health 50+
- Women’s Health 60-Plus
- Women’s Health After 50
- Women’s Health Age 40 – 64
- Women’s Health Ages 40 – 64 Years
What health checkups may women require?
In Women 40-60 the (Australian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health elaborate on:
“The complete range of medical checks and screening procedures required throughout life will vary for every person, depending on individual risks, medical background and family history. Talk to your doctor about what tests you require to maintain your health”.2
In Health Screenings for Women Ages 40 To 64: Information the (United States) MedlinePlus elaborate on:
“Even if you feel fine, you should still see your provider for regular checkups. These visits can help you avoid problems in the future. For example, the only way to find out if you have high blood pressure is to have it checked regularly. High blood sugar and high cholesterol levels also may not have any symptoms in the early stages. A simple blood test can check for these conditions”.3
Health Care Provider
What if I am worried about my periods or menopausal symptoms?
In What Is Menopause? When To See Your Doctor the JH note:
- Irregular periods
- Heavy bleeding
- Bleeding after menopause
- Increased premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms
- Menopausal symptoms, such as hot flushes, that interfere with your daily life”.4
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Women’s Health 40 – 64?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Women’s Health 40 – 64?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
Where may I find the Sources quoted?
You may find the Sources quoted at:
- Health After Menopause. Last Updated: 25 March 2021 | Last Reviewed: 17 December 2017. Jean Hailes for Women’s Health https://jeanhailes.org.au/health-a-z/menopause/health-after-menopause/ Accessed: 14 August 2022
- Women 40-60. Last Updated: 09 December 2021 | Last Reviewed: 11 October 2018. Jean Hailes for Women’s Health https://jeanhailes.org.au/health-a-z/health-checks/women-40-60 Accessed: 26 October 2022
- Health Screenings for Women Ages 40 To 64: Information. Review Date: 30 April 2022. MedlinePlus https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007467.htm Accessed: 26 October 2022
- What Is Menopause? When To See Your Doctor. Content Created May 2022. Australasian Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org.au/hp/gp-hp-resources/300-diagnosing-menopause Accessed: 26 October 2022