Your Country’s menopause society website may include a menopause health care provider search feature, similar to the Australasian Menopause Society’s Find An AMS Doctor…
What may the Menopause Health Care Providers Umbrella include?
Depending on the Source (DotS) this Umbrella may include:
- Certified Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- General Practitioners (GPs)
- Health Care Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- Health Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- Medical Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- Menopause Clinicians/Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- Qualified Health Care Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
Could my Country’s menopause society have a menopause health care provider search feature?
You may information about your Country’s menopause society in:
Menopause Society Health Care Provider Search Feature
Where may I find a menopause society health care provider search feature?
Your Country’s menopause society website may include a menopause health care provider search feature, similar to:
Australasian Menopause Society
What is the Australasian Menopause Society’s (AMS) search feature Find An AMS Doctor?
In Find An AMS Doctor the AMS explain:
- Have a special interest in women’s health in midlife and menopause, and the promotion of healthy ageing, and
- Have requested to be included on the list”.1
British Menopause Society
What is a BMS Menopause Specialist?
In BMS Menopause Specialists the BMS (British Menopause Society) explain:
How can a BMS Menopause Specialist be found?
A BMS Menopause Specialist may be found in Find Your Nearest BMS Menopause Specialist.
North American Menopause Society
What is a NCMP (NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner)?
In What’s An NCMP? the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) elaborate on:
What is the NAMS’s search feature Find A Menopause Practitioner?
In Find A Menopause Practitioner the NAMS explain:
“To help you find a menopause clinician who is right for you, NAMS has assembled this search feature of health professionals who wish to provide healthcare for women through perimenopause and beyond. This is not a complete compilation but includes contact information for those NAMS members and NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioners (NCMPs) who have asked to be included on the list. Members who are not accepting new patients are also listed, without contact information”.4
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Menopause Health Care Providers?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Links related to Menopause Health Care Providers?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
LinksThis Links List to third party websites is neither comprehensive nor exhaustive. Inclusion on this Links List does not imply endorsement or recommendation. Non-inclusion on this Links List does not imply non-endorsement or non-recommendation. Third party websites are not under the control of Meno Martha International Menopause Directory. Third party websites may contain explicit medical images and/or sexual references. Please read Meno Martha International Menopause Directory’s Links Policy before proceeding to a Link. Please contact Webmaster if you experience a problem with a Link.
New or Updated
- 5 of the Most Common Questions About Menopause
- AMS Symptom Score Card
- AMS Template for Menopause Consult
- Are You Up To Date on Your Preventive Care?
- Askearlymenopause.org [Ask EM] [+ Video: What Is Early Menopause?]
- BMS Menopause Specialists
- BMS Statement on Testosterone
- BMS TV: Testosterone Explained
- Choosing A Doctor: Quick Tips
- Contraception and the Menopause
- Deciding About Hormone Therapy Use
- Diagnosing Menopause
- Diagnostic Tests for Menopause
- Dr Gail Busby – I Forgot To Ask the Doctor – Episode 9 The Menopause
- Dr. Louise Newson Breaks Down The Menopause & Lisa Snowdon Shares Her Experience | This Morning
- European Menopause and Andropause Society: About EMAS – Affiliated Associations
- Find A Menopause Practitioner [United States and Other]
- Find An AMS Doctor [Australasian Menopause Society]
- Find Your Nearest BMS Specialist [British Menopause Society]
- How Long Will I Have Hot Flashes and What Causes Them?
- How Menopause Impacts Your Health
- Is Menopause Making Me Put on Weight? No, But It’s Complicated
- Joint Position Statement By the British Menopause Society, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists and Society for Endocrinology on Best Practice Recommendations for the Care of Women Experiencing the Menopause
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Early and Premature Menopause [+ Video: Menopause Only Happens In Your 50s]
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) [+ Video: Is HRT Bad for You?]
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Menopause [+ Video: Menopause]
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Menopause and Your Mental Wellbeing [+ Video: Menopause Only Affects You Physically!]
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Signs and Symptoms [+ Video: Talking Menopause With Your GP]
- Let’s Talk About Perimenopause
- Looking After Yourself
- Making Decisions About Your Health: Choosing A Doctor or Other Health Professional
- Mastering Midlife Mood Changes With Marlene Freeman, MD
- Mayo Clinic Minute: How To Have A Productive Visit With Your Health Care Professional [+ Video Courtesy: Mayo Clinic News Network]
- Menopause Explained – A British Menopause Society Video
- Menopause FAQs: An Introduction To Menopause – Q. How Can I Find A Menopause Specialist?
- Menopause Map: Downloadable Resources – My Personal Path Print Tools: Questions for Your Health Care Provider
- Menopause Map: Downloadable Resources – My Personal Path Print Tools: Symptom Tracker
- Menopause Patient Information [Videos] 1. What Is Menopause?
- Menopause Patient Information [Videos] 2. Talking To Your GP About Menopause
- Menopause Patient Information [Videos] 3. The Risks & Benefits of HRT
- Menopause Patient Information [Videos] 4. The Different Types of HRT
- Menopause Preparedness Toolkit Video Series: Understanding Menstrual Health and Menopause
- Menopause Preparedness Toolkit Video Series: Treating Vasomotor Symptoms of Menopause
- Menopause Preparedness Toolkit Video Series: What Is Menopause?
- Menopause Preparedness Toolkit: A Woman’s Empowerment Guide
- Menopause Symptoms: Mayo Clinic Expert Outlines Hormone and Nonhormonal Therapies
- Menopause Treatments: What Works, What Doesn’t
- Menopause and Mental Health
- Navigating Menopause: Expert Insights and Solutions | Dr Susan Davis | The Proof Podcast EP 245
- Patient Assessment
- Perimenopausal and Postmenopausal Bleeding
- Perimenopause and Menopause Symptom Checklist
- Perimenopause – Fact Sheet
- Perimenopause: Rocky Road To Menopause
- The 2022 Hormone Therapy Position Statement of The North American Menopause Society
- The Menopause
- The North American Menopause Society Releases Its 2022 Hormone Therapy Position Statement
- Tips To Help Manage Menopause Symptoms
- Types of Health Care Providers
- Using Natural Therapies In the Menopause Transition – Webinar
- Video: Researchers Emphasize Normalization of Menopause
- Video Series-2022: Discussing Sexual Health Concerns With Your Health Care Professional
- Video Series-2022: Hormone Therapy: Understanding the Risks and Benefits
- Video Series-2022: Irregular Menstrual Cycles What’s Normal and What’s Abnormal?
- Video Series-2022: Perimenopause, Signs, Symptoms, and Solutions
- Video Series-2022: Wellness: What Is It?
- Video Series-2023: Lifestyle Modification and Prevention of Breast Cancer
- Videos and Podcasts: Videos – Interviews: Menopause and Abnormal Bleeding
- Videos and Podcasts: Videos – Interviews: New Hormonal Tests To Diagnose or Even Predict the Menopause?
- Videos and Podcasts: Videos – Interviews: What Women Should Know About Menopause and Brain Fog
- Webinar: Perimenopause
- Webinars: Previous – Menopause and Work
- Webinars: Previous – Reproductive Conditions and Consequences for Menopausal Health and Management
- What Everyone Should Know About Menopause Symptoms
- What Is Menopause?
- What Is Menopause?
- What Is Menopause?
- What’s An NCMP? [North American Menopause Society Certified Menopause Practitioner]
- When Menopause-Like Symptoms Start Early [Video]
- Why Didn’t Anyone Tell Me This? Episode 3: Dr Annice Mukherjee: Your Essential Menopause Toolkit
- World Menopause Day
- World Menopause Day: Patient Information Leaflet: Brain Fog and Memory Difficulties In Menopause [Multiply Languages]
- You Need To Know [+ Video: Bleeding After the Menopause – An Important Message You Need To Know]
Where may I find the Sources quoted?
You may find the Sources quoted at:
- Find An AMS Doctor. Content Updated: December 2022. Australasian Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org.au/health-info/find-an-ams-doctor Accessed: 19 March 2023
- BMS Menopause Specialist. Website Last Reviewed: March 2023. British Menopause Society https://thebms.org.uk/menopause-specialists/overview/ Accessed: 19 March 2023
- What’s A NCMP? North American Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org/for-women/whats-an-ncmp Accessed: 19 March 2023
- Find A Menopause Practitioner. North American Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org/for-women/find-a-menopause-practitioner Accessed: 19 March 2023