Your Country’s menopause society website may include a menopause health care provider search feature, similar to the Australasian Menopause Society’s Find An AMS Doctor…
What may the Menopause Health Care Providers Umbrella include?
Depending on the Source (DotS) this Umbrella may include:
- Certified Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- General Practitioners (GPs)
- Health Care Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- Health Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- Medical Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- Menopause Clinicians/Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
- Qualified Health Care Practitioners/Professionals/Providers
Menopause Society Health Care Provider Search Feature
Where may I find an example of a menopause society health care search feature?
Your Country’s menopause society website may include a menopause health care provider search feature, similar to the:
Where may I find the name of and information about my Country’s menopause society?
You may find the name of and information about your Country’s menopause society in:
Australasian Menopause Society
What is the AMS’s search feature Find An AMS Doctor?
In Find An AMS Doctor the AMS explain:
- Have a special interest in women’s health in midlife and menopause, and the promotion of healthy ageing, and
- Have requested to be included on the list”.2
British Menopause Society
What is a British Menopause Society (BMS) Menopause Specialist?
In BMS Menopause Specialists the BMS explain:
North American Menopause Society
What is the NAMS’s search feature Find A Menopause Practitioner?
In Find A Menopause Practitioner the NAMS explain:
“To help you find a menopause clinician who is right for you, NAMS has assembled this search feature of health professionals who wish to provide healthcare for women through perimenopause and beyond. This is not a complete compilation but includes contact information for those NAMS members and NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioners (NCMPs) who have asked to be included on the list. Members who are not accepting new patients are also listed, without contact information”.4
What is a NCMP (NAMS Certified Menopause Practitioner)?
In What’s An NCMP? the NAMS elaborate on:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Menopause Health Care Providers?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
- Australasian Menopause Society
- British Menopause Society
- European Menopause and Andropause Society
- Health Care Providers and Organizations
- International Menopause Society
- Menopause Health Care Providers Appointments
- Menopause Position Statements
- Menopause Societies
- Menopause Society Journals
- North American Menopause Society
Where may I find Links related to Menopause Health Care Providers?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
Where may I find the Sources quoted?
You may find the Sources quoted at:
- Find An AMS Doctor: Disclaimer. Content Updated: August 2020. Australasian Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org.au/health-info/find-an-ams-doctor Accessed: 11 October 2021
- Find An AMS Doctor. Content Updated: August 2020. Australasian Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org.au/health-info/find-an-ams-doctor Accessed: 11 October 2021
- BMS Menopause Specialist. Website Last Reviewed: October 2021. British Menopause Society https://thebms.org.uk/menopause-specialists/overview/ Accessed: 11 October 2021
- Find A Menopause Practitioner. North American Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org/for-women/find-a-menopause-practitioner Accessed: 11 October 2021
- What’s A NCMP? North American Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org/for-women/whats-an-ncmp Accessed: 11 October 2021