If you would like to find out what information
in menopause society journals is applicable to you,
it may be in your best interest to choose to talk to your…
What may the Menopause Society Journals Umbrella include?
Depending on the Source (DotS) this Umbrella may include:
- Menopause Society Journals
- Post Reproductive Health
Menopause Society Journals
What are some menopause society journals?
Some menopause journals include (in alphabetical order):
What is the International Menopause Society’s (IMS) journal?
In About the Journal: Aims and Scope the IMS elaborate on:
“Climacteric is the official journal of the International Menopause Society (IMS). As an international peer-reviewed journal it publishes original research and reviews of all aspects of aging in women”.1
2. Journal of Menopausal Medicine
What is the Korean Society of Menopause’s (KSM) Journal of Menopausal Medicine (JMM)?
In About: Aims and Scope the KSM elaborate on:
“JMM is the official journal of the Korean Society of Menopause, and its specific focus includes but is not limited to research on Asian women’s mid-life health with respect to genetic, ethnic, social, and environmental differences from other areas of the world”.2
3. Journal of Midlife Health
What is the Indian Menopause Society’s (IMS) Journal of Midlife-Health?
In About Us: Scope of the Journal the IMS elaborate on:
What is the European Menopause and Andropause Society’s (EMAS) journal?
In Maturitas An International Journal of Midlife and Beyond the EMAS explain:
“Maturitas is an international multidisciplinary peer reviewed scientific journal of midlife health and beyond publishing original research, reviews, consensus statements and guidelines. The scope encompasses all aspects of postreproductive health in both genders ranging from basic science to health and social care”.4
What is the North American Menopause Society’s (NAMS) journal?
In Menopause Journal—Nonmembers the NAMS elaborate on:
“Menopause: The Journal of The North American Menopause Society is a peer-reviewed scientific journal owned by NAMS and published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW). The monthly menopause journal has become the world’s most widely regarded forum for scholarly articles on the leading research related to menopause”.5
6. Post Reproductive Health Journal
What is the British Menopause Society’s (BMS) journal?
“As the official journal of the British Menopause Society (BMS), Post Reproductive Health has a broad scope, tackling all the issues in this field, including the current controversies surrounding postmenopausal health and an ageing and expanding female population”.6
Health Care Provider
What if I would like to find out what information in menopause society journals is applicable to me?
If you would like to find out what information in menopause society journals is applicable to you, it may be in your best interest to choose to talk to your health care provider about this.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Menopause Society Journals?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Menopause Society Journals?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
Where may I find the Sources quoted?
You may find the Sources quoted at:
- About the Journal: Aims and Scope. International Menopause Society https://www.imsociety.org/climacteric/about/ Accessed: 01 November 2022
- About: Aims and Scope. Korean Society of Menopause https://www.e-jmm.org/index.php?body=aims Accessed: 01 November 2022
- About Us: About the Journal. Indian Menopause Society https://www.jmidlifehealth.org/aboutus.asp Accessed: 01 November 2022
- Maturitas Journal. European Society of Menopause and Andropause https://www.maturitas.org/ Accessed: 01 November 2022
- Menopause Journal—Nonmembers. North American Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org/publications/professional-publications/menopause-journal-contents/menopause-journal-nonmembers Accessed: 01 November 2022
- Post Reproductive Health Journal: The Official Journal of the British Menopause Society – About the Journal. Website Last Reviewed: November 2022. British Menopause Society https://thebms.org.uk/publications/journal/ Accessed: 01 November 2022