If you would like to find out what information in menopause society journals is applicable to you, it may be in your best interest to choose to talk to your…
What may the Menopause Society Journals Umbrella include?
Depending on the Source (DotS) this Umbrella may include:
- Menopause Society Journals
- Post Reproductive Health
Menopause Society Journals
What are some menopause society journals?
Some menopause journals include (in alphabetical order):
What is the International Menopause Society’s (IMS) journal?
In Climacteric: Aims and Scope the IMS elaborate on:
“Climacteric is the official journal of the International Menopause Society (IMS). As an international peer-reviewed journal it publishes original research and reviews of all aspects of aging in women”.1
2. Journal of Menopausal Medicine
What is the Korean Society of Menopause’s (KSM) journal?
In About: Aims and Scope the KSM elaborate on:
“The Journal of Menopausal Medicine (JMM) is an international peer-reviewed journal, which is issued three times per year, in April, August, and December. JMM is devoted to the dissemination of new knowledge concerning the health of mid-life and older women”.2
What is the European Menopause and Andropause Society’s (EMAS) journal?
In Maturitas Journal the EMAS explain:
“Maturitas is an international multidisciplinary peer reviewed scientific journal of midlife health and beyond publishing original research, reviews, consensus statements and guidelines”.3
What is the North American Menopause Society’s (NAMS) journal?
In Menopause Journal—Nonmembers the NAMS elaborate on:
“Menopause: The Journal of The North American Menopause Society is a peer-reviewed scientific journal owned by NAMS and published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW). The monthly menopause journal has become the world’s most widely regarded forum for scholarly articles on the leading research related to menopause”.4
5. Post Reproductive Health
What is the British Menopause Society’s (BMS) journal?
In Post Reproductive Health: The Official Journal of the British Menopause Society – About the Journal the BMS elaborate on:
“Post Reproductive Health (formerly Menopause International) is a MEDLINE indexed, peer reviewed source of news, research and opinion. Aimed at all those involved in the field of post reproductive health study and treatment, it is a vital resource for all practitioners and researchers”.5
Health Care Provider
What if I would like to find out what information in menopause society journals is applicable to me?
If you would like to find out what information in menopause society journals is applicable to you, it may be in your best interest to choose to talk to your health care provider about this.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Menopause Society Journals?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Menopause Society Journals?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
Where may I find the Sources quoted?
You may find the Sources quoted at:
- Climacteric: Aims and Scope. International Menopause Society https://www.imsociety.org/about_the_journal.php Accessed: 31 March 2020
- About: Aims and Scope. Korean Society of Menopause https://www.e-jmm.org/index.php?body=aims Accessed: 31 March 2020
- Maturitas Journal. European Society of Menopause and Andropause https://www.emas-online.org/maturitas-journal/ Accessed: 31 March 2020
- Menopause Journal—Nonmembers. North American Menopause Society https://www.menopause.org/publications/professional-publications/menopause-journal-contents/menopause-journal-nonmembers Accessed: 31 March 2020
- Post Reproductive Health: The Official Journal of the British Menopause Society – About the Journal. Website Last Reviewed: March 2020. British Menopause Society https://thebms.org.uk/publications/journal/ Accessed: 31 March 2020