- World Osteoporosis Day 2023 and Menopause
- World Mental Health Day 2023 and Menopause
- National Women’s Blood Pressure Awareness Week 2023
- Menopause and High Blood Pressure
- Antidepressants for Hot Flushes
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2023
- Māori Women and Menopause
- Endometriosis After Menopause
- World Heart Day 2023 and Menopause
- Menopause Questions To Ask
Meno Martha International Menopause Directory Follow
Meno Martha International Menopause Directory showcases evidence-based information by Menopause Societies and International Sources.
Have you started having heavy periods?
Do not suffer in silence. Talk to your health care provider about any changes in your periods pattern.
Did you know? More than 2/3 of all new cancers are diagnosed in adults 60 years and older. Know the warning signs, know how to prevent some #cancers and reduce your risk for others, and know when to get screened. https://www.cdc.gov/cancer/dcpc/prevention/index.htm
Are you in your 40s and your period pattern is changing?
Are your periods becoming longer or shorter, heavier or lighter, more or less frequent?
Keeping a record of your periods can help you and your health care provider...
New study shows that women affected by violence experience more intense menopausal symptoms and an earlier age of menopause.
@emas_online @ObGynAdvance @SurMenoNYTM @Menopause_Cafe