Is there an association between smoking and early menopause?
Yes. In Smoking’s Impact on Women’s Health: Smoking and Women’s Health – Reproductive Issues the (United States) Smokefreewomen elaborate on:
- Have more irregular or painful periods
- Have low estrogen levels, which can lead to mood swings, fatigue, and vaginal dryness
- Go through menopause at a younger age, and have worse symptoms…”.
Is there an association between smoking and hot flushes?
In Five Reasons Why Calling A Quitline Can Be Key To Your Success the (United States) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention elaborate on:
- “You can get help to stop smoking—free, with no judgment…
- Quit coaches help create a plan that can work for you….
- Quit coaches can help you get quit-smoking medications…
- You can get helpful tips on:…
- And the best reason of all to use a quitline – you’re more likely to stay quit!”
What is the bottom line about quitting smoking?
Where may I find Links related to World No Tobacco Day 2020 and Menopause?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to World No Tobacco Day 2020 and Menopause?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find: