World Menopause Day Is October 18. The theme is Testosterone for Women At Midlife. “Testosterone can help alleviate some health-related issues of menopause”.
World Menopause Day
World Menopause Day 2019
What is the theme of World Menopause Day 2019?
Patient Information Leaflet
On page one of the Patient Information Leaflet: Testosterone for Women At Midlife – Can Testosterone Really Help Us? the IMS elaborate on:
Health Care Provider
What if I am considering testosterone therapy?
If you are considering testosterone therapy, it may be in your best interest to choose to talk to your health care provider about this.
On page three of the IMS’s Patient Information Leaflet: Testosterone for Women At Midlife – Can Testosterone Really Help Us? Top Questions To Ask the IMS elaborate on:
- Do you have dryness, discomfort or pain during vaginal penetration?
- Have you experienced a loss of sexual desire and sexual thoughts?
- Have you found you are less responsive to your partner sexually?
- Are you less responsive to sexual stimulation?
- Do you have difficulty reaching orgasm?
- If your answer is yes to any of the above, does this bother or distress you?
- If your answer is yes to any of the above, would you like treatment to change things?”
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to World Menopause Day Is October 18?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to World Menopause Day Is October 18?
Your Country may have Links similar to: