“The theme for World Menopause Day 2022 is Cognition and Mood”. Yes. “Brain fog is normal and common at midlife“.
World Menopause Day
When is World Menopause Day (WMD) held?
In World Menopause Day the International Menopause Society (IMS) explain:
World Menopause Day 2022
What is the theme chosen by the IMS for WMD 2022?
In World Menopause Day: Engagement Toolkit – Theme for 2022 the IMS announce:
Patient Information Leaflet
What do the IMS note in their Patient Information Leaflet about brain fog and memory difficulties in menopause, for WMD 2022?
On page two in their Patient Information Leaflet – Brain Fog and Memory Difficulties in Menopause: What Is Menopausal Brain Fog? the IMS elaborate on:
What is brain fog?
On page two in their Patient Information Leaflet – Brain Fog and Memory Difficulties in Menopause: What Is Menopausal Brain Fog? the IMS’s definition is:
IMS White Paper
What is the IMS White Paper for WMD 2022?
In World Menopause Day the IMS include their Brain Fog In Menopause: A Health-Care Professional’s Guide for Decision-Making and Counseling on Cognition: The IMS White Paper.
Videos and Podcasts
What are the IMS’s Videos and Podcasts for WMD 2022?
In Videos and Podcasts the IMS include:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to World Menopause Day 2022 What’s Hot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Links related to World Menopause Day 2022 What’s Hot?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
LinksThis Links List to third party websites is neither comprehensive nor exhaustive. Inclusion on this Links List does not imply endorsement or recommendation. Non-inclusion on this Links List does not imply non-endorsement or non-recommendation. Third party websites are not under the control of Meno Martha International Menopause Directory. Third party websites may contain explicit medical images and/or sexual references. Please read Meno Martha International Menopause Directory’s Links Policy before proceeding to a Link. Please contact Webmaster if you experience a problem with a Link.
- Brain Health Is Connected To Heart Health
- Find A Menopause Practitioner [United States and Other]
- Find An AMS Doctor [Australasian Menopause Society i.e. Australia and New Zealand]
- Find Your Nearest BMS Menopause Specialist [British Menopause Society]
- Impacts of Menopause Hormone Therapy on Mood Disorders Among Postmenopausal Women
- Menopause and Mind Health Fact Sheet
- ‘Menopause: Continuing the Conversation’ World Menopause Day 2022
- The Fog of Menopause
- Transformations: The Mental Health Issues That Can Accompany Menopause Often Go Unaddressed
- Using Natural Therapies In the Menopause Transition – Webinar
- Video Series-2022: Perimenopause, Signs, Symptoms, and Solutions
- Videos and Podcasts: Videos – Interviews: How To Protect Your Brain Health At Menopause and Beyond
- Videos and Podcasts: Videos – Interviews: What Women Should Know About Menopause and Brain Fog
- Webinars: Previous – Brain Fog in Menopause: A Healthcare Professional’s Guide for Decision Making and Counselling on Cognition
- World Menopause Day
- World Menopause Day: Brain Fog In Menopause: A Health-Care Professional’s Guide for Decision-Making and Counseling on Cognition: The IMS White Paper [Multiply Languages]
- World Menopause Day: Patient Information Leaflet – Brain Fog and Memory Difficulties in Menopause [Multiply Languages