World Heart Day 2022 is on 29 September! Postmenopause, the goal posts for a women’s heart health can move. Do you know your risk for this #1 killer of women?
World Heart Day 2022
What is World Heart Day on 29 September 2022?
In About World Heart Day the World Heart Federation (WHF) elaborate on:
Is cardiovascular disease (CVD) the leading cause of death in women?
In Cardiovascular Disease: About Cardiovascular Disease the (Australian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health (JH) elaborate on:
In Women & CVD the WHF note:
Is there an association between menopause and CVD?
In What Is Menopause? The Menopause Transition: Heart Health the JH note:
What can you do for your heart health?
In Lower Your Risk for the Number 1 Killer of Women: What You Can Do for Heart Health the (United States) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention explain:
- Manage your stress levels
- Know your blood pressure
- Check for diabetes
- Quit smoking
- Be physically active
- Choose healthy foods and drinks
- Limit how much alcohol you drink”.
What numbers do women (and men) need to know?
In Know Your Numbers They Could Just Save Your Life, Go Red for Women elaborate on:
Talk to your healthcare provider today to learn about your Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Blood Sugar and BMI (Body Mass Index). Your heart depends on it”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to World Heart Day 2022 and Menopause?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Links related to World Heart Day 2022 and Menopause?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
LinksThis Links List to third party websites is neither comprehensive nor exhaustive. Inclusion on this Links List does not imply endorsement or recommendation. Non-inclusion on this Links List does not imply non-endorsement or non-recommendation. Third party websites are not under the control of Meno Martha International Menopause Directory. Third party websites may contain explicit medical images and/or sexual references. Please read Meno Martha International Menopause Directory’s Links Policy before proceeding to a Link. Please contact Webmaster if you experience a problem with a Link.
- 3 Simple Swaps for Better Heart Health
- About World Heart Day
- Askearlymenopause.org [Ask EM] [+ Video: What Is Early Menopause?]
- Cardiovascular Disease In Women
- Cardiovascular Health
- EMAS Replay: Risk Assessment for MHT – When, To Whom, Which, and How Long? [Multiply Languages]
- Goredforwomen.org [Go Red for Women, United States]
- Heart Disease
- Heart Disease In Women: Understand Symptoms and Risk Factors
- Heart Diseases – Multiply Languages
- Heart Health for Women [Multiply Languages]
- Hormones and Heart Health: When To Get A Heart Check
- How To Prevent Heart Disease
- How To Prevent Heart Disease After Menopause
- Know Your Numbers They Could Just Save Your Life
- Know Your Risk for Heart Disease
- Life’s Essential 8
- Listen To Your Heart: Women and Heart Disease
- Lower Your Risk for the Number 1 Killer of Women
- Menopausal Hormone Therapy, Heart Disease and Stroke
- Menopause Preparedness Toolkit Video Series: Common Conditions Associated With Menopause and Midlife
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health: Cardiovascular Disease
- Strategies To Prevent Heart Disease
- Video Series-2021: What You Need to Know About the #1 Cause of Death in Women
- Video Series-2022: Hormone Therapy: Understanding the Risks and Benefits
- What Is Cardiovascular Disease?
- Women & CVD
- World Heart Day 29 September