The Australian national Women’s Health Survey 2020 results were launched for the sixth annual survey by the Jean Hailes for Women’s Health (JH), today 08 December 2020.
Women’s Health Survey 2020
Women’s Health Survey 2020 Highlights
What are some of the highlights of the Australian national Women’s Health Survey 2020?
- Almost three out of five women who experienced miscarriage and/or stillbirth said they did not receive enough information and support to manage their loss
- Almost one in four women experienced some form of intimate partner violence. Women with disabilities were more likely to experience controlling behaviour and physical violence, as were LGBTIQ women
- Almost one in five women said they could not afford to see a health professional. Women with disabilities and LGBTIQ women were particularly disadvantaged
- One in three women reported symptoms of anxiety and one in four reported symptoms of depression
- Women aged 25-44 were busier than before COVID. They coped with longer working hours in their jobs and in their homes, as well as managing remote learning for children”.
Women’s Health Week 2020
What was the JH’s Women’s Health Week 2020?
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Women’s Health Survey 2020?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Women’s Health Survey 2020?
Your Country may have Links similar to: