Are you a busy woman wondering if telemedicine could play a role in your health care? Can convenience outweigh traditional in-person visits?
What Women Need To Know About Telemedicine
What does the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) explain in their latest video, What Women Need To Know About Telemedicine?
What is Telemedicine?
In Telehealth: What Is the Difference Between Telemedicine and Telehealth? the MedlinePlus elaborate on:
What is Telehealth?
- A “virtual visit” with a health care provider, through a phone call or video chat
- Remote patient monitoring, which lets your provider check on you while you are at home. For example, you might wear a device that measures your heart rate and sends that information to your provider…”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Women and Telemedicine?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
- Complementary and Integrative Health and Menopause
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Health
- Know Your Numbers
- Menopause Health Care Providers
- Menopause Health Care Providers Appointments
- Menopause In Multiply Languages
- Menopause Videos
- Women’s Health Checkups
- Women’s Health Checkups Checklist
Where may I find Links related to Women and Telemedicine?
Your Country may have Links similar to: