Violence Against Women Snapshot can be a place to start if you are searching for information about violence against women.
If you think your computer is being monitored,
it may be in your best interest to choose
to close this topic immediately. Meno Martha
What is Lila.help?
NO MORE Global Directory
Are computers, ipads or cell phones, safe?
In Internet Safety: Stay Connected. Stay Safe – Remember the (United States) National Domestic Violence Hotline remind us:
- “Your computer and cell phone use can be monitored without you knowing it
- Your history can never be completely erased from a computer or device, even if you browse in “private” or “incognito” mode
- Email can be intercepted like physical mail
- Global Positioning System (GPS) trackers can be placed in your car or on items like your purse or cell phone
- Some court systems publish their records online, which could contain compromising personal information like names or addresses”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Violence Against Women Snapshot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Violence Against Women Snapshot?