Sexual Health and Menopause Snapshot can be a place to start if you are searching for information about sexual health and menopause.
Menopause, Aging, Other Factors
Is there an association between sexual health, menopause, aging and other factors?
What is it helpful to sort out with sexual problems?
In Sex & Relationships: Relationships – What Can You Do To Help Your Relationship? the JH also note:
“If sexual problems are causing difficulties in your relationship, it is helpful to sort out how many of them are due to the physical symptoms of menopause, and how many might relate to other issues, or both. When you have worked this out, then you can seek the appropriate help”.
Health Care Provider
What may a health care provider be able to help with?
On page three of the Patient Information Leaflet: Testosterone for Women At Midlife – Can Testosterone Really Help Us? Top Questions To Ask the International Menopause Society elaborate on:
- Do you have dryness, discomfort or pain during vaginal penetration?
- Have you experienced a loss of sexual desire and sexual thoughts?
- Have you found you are less responsive to your partner sexually?
- Are you less responsive to sexual stimulation?
- Do you have difficulty reaching orgasm?
- If your answer is yes to any of the above, does this bother or distress you?
- If your answer is yes to any of the above, would you like treatment to change things?”
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Sexual Health and Menopause Snapshot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Sexual Health and Menopause Snapshot?
Your Country may have Links similar to: