National Women’s Health Week 2020 in the United States serves as a reminder for all women “to make their health a priority and take care of themselves””.
National Women’s Health Week
What is National Women’s Health Week?
National Women’s Health Week 2020
What does National Women’s Health Week 2020 encourage women to do?
- Take care of your body and mind:
- Talk to your healthcare provider
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Get and stay active regularly in your home or outside your home.
- Eat heart-healthy, well-balanced meals and snacks.
- Take care of your mental health…
- Find healthy ways to manage stress.
- Practice good sleep habits…
- Monitor alcohol intake and avoid illicit drugs, including drugs that are not prescribed to you.
- Look out for your lungs…
- Slow and stop the spread of COVID-19 while protecting yourself….
Your Country may have Links similar to:
In Health Topics A-Z you may find: