National Women’s Health Week 2020 in the United States serves as a reminder for all women “to make their health a priority and take care of themselves”.
National Women’s Health Week
National Women’s Health Week 2020
What does National Women’s Health Week 2020 encourage women to do?
- Take care of your body and mind:
- Talk to your healthcare provider
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Get and stay active regularly in your home or outside your home.
- Eat heart-healthy, well-balanced meals and snacks.
- Take care of your mental health…
- Find healthy ways to manage stress.
- Practice good sleep habits…
- Monitor alcohol intake and avoid illicit drugs, including drugs that are not prescribed to you.
- Look out for your lungs…
- Slow and stop the spread of COVID-19 while protecting yourself….
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to National Women’s Health Week 2020?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to National Women’s Health Week 2020?
Your Country may have Links similar to: