Menopause Mood Changes Videos includes videos by the North American Menopause Society explaining mood changes women may experience such as sadness and irritability.
Is there an association between menopause and moods?
In Menopause FAQS: Your Health After Menopause – Q. My family tells me that I’ve become moody, and I admit that I sometimes feel blue or short-tempered. Menopause? the North American Menopause Society (NAMS) explain:
What may be an association between menopause and depression?
Menopause Mood Changes Videos
Menopause Moods Pattern
On page two in Mental & Emotional Health: What Can You Do To Help Your Mental & Emotional Health the (Australian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health explain:
- “Keep a diary to help clarify:
- Your symptoms of depression, anxiety or stress
- The things that trigger feelings of distress
- What creates positive or negative thoughts for you”.
May menopausal hormone therapy (MHT) be beneficial in improving mood?
One of the points of consensus in the Revised Global Consensus Statement on Menopausal Hormone Therapy: Section A: Benefit/Risk Profile of MHT – endorsed by seven menopause-related organizations – published online 20 June 2016, is:
- “MHT may be beneficial in improving mood in early postmenopausal women with depressive and/or anxiety symptoms. MHT may also be beneficial for perimenopausal women with major depression but antidepressant therapy remains first-line treatment in this setting”.
Where may I find Links related to Menopause Mood Changes Videos?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Menopause Mood Changes Videos?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find: