Menopause FAQs: Menopause Symptoms includes some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about hot flushes/flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness and the genitourinary syndrome of menopause (GSM).
How long may women experience hot flushes/flashes?
Does menopause make women gain weight?
How may menopause affect sexual wellbeing?
On page one in Sexual Wellbeing After Menopause: Sexual Wellbeing – Menopause and Sexual Function the Patient Information Leaflet in multiply languages for World Menopause Day 2018, the IMS elaborate on:
So what can women do to help with the menopause?
On page two in Menopause: What Can You Do To Help With The Menopause? the (Australasian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health elaborate on:
- “Seek information…
- Be aware of practical strategies to stay cooler such as…
- A healthy lifestyle can help to reduce symptoms of menopause: …
- Keep a record of the physical and emotional symptoms troubling you and list their…
- Talk to your doctor about menopause hormone therapy, or MHT (formerly called hormone replacement therapy, or HRT)…
- If you cannot take MHT, other medications such as antidepressants – selective serotonin (SSRIs) or…
- Seek advice on complementary therapies that may help including: …”.
Where may I find more Menopause FAQs?
In Menopause FAQs: Expert Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Menopause you may find more Menopause FAQs. The NAMS explain:
Where may I find Menopause FAQs: Menopause Symptoms Links?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
Where may I find health topics related to Menopause FAQs: Menopause Symptoms?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find: