Menopause FAQs includes some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the what, when, why and so what, of menopause.
When does menopause occur?
Why does menopause occur?
In Menopause – What are the Symptoms? a video in the International Menopause Society (IMS) video series Information About Menopause, explains how estrogen declines at menopause and the resulting symptoms:
So what can women do to make the most of their menopause?
On page two in Menopause: What Can You Do To Help With The Menopause? the (Australasian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health elaborate on:
- “Seek information…
- Be aware of practical strategies to stay cooler such as…
- A healthy lifestyle can help to reduce symptoms of menopause: …
- Keep a record of the physical and emotional symptoms troubling you and list their…
- Talk to your doctor about menopause hormone therapy, or MHT (formerly called hormone replacement therapy, or HRT)…
- If you cannot take MHT, other medications such as antidepressants – selective serotonin (SSRIs) or…
- Seek advice on complementary therapies that may help including: …”.
Where may I find more Menopause FAQs?
In Menopause FAQs: Expert Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Menopause you may find more Menopause FAQs. The NAMS explain:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find health topics related to Menopause FAQs?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Menopause FAQs Links?
Your Country may have Links similar to: