The timing of when you choose to start hormone therapy (HT) may be important. Beginning HT sooner rather than later may have benefits.
One of the points of consensus about menopausal hormone therapy (MHT) in the Revised Global Consensus Statement on Menopausal Hormone Therapy: Section A: Benefit/Risk Profile of MHT – endorsed by seven menopause-related organizations – published online 20 June 2016, is:
- “MHT, including tibolone and the combination of conjugated equine estrogens and bazedoxifene (CE/BZA), is the most effective treatment for vasomotor symptoms (VMS) associated with menopause at any age, but benefits are more likely to outweigh risks if initiated for symptomatic women before the age of 60 years or within 10 years after menopause”.
What are VMS?
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Meno Martha and HT Timing Video?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
- Hormone Therapy
- Hormone Therapy 2016 Revised Global Consensus Statement
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Plus Progestogen Therapy
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Therapy
- Hormone Therapy Alternatives
- Hormone Therapy Benefits and Risks
- Hormone Therapy FAQs
- Hormone Therapy Postmenopause
- Hormone Therapy Risks
- Hormone Therapy Videos
Where may I find Links related to Meno Martha and HT Timing Video?
Your Country may have Links similar to: