May 2022 Spotlights Mental Health. Mental Health Month is held in May in the United States and Mental Health Awareness Week is held 9-15 May in the United Kingdom.
Mental Health Month
What is the theme for the (United States) Mental Health Month?
In Mental Health Month the Mental Health America (MHA) explain:
This year, the theme of MHA’s 2022 Mental Health Month Toolkit is “Back to Basics.” Our goal is to provide foundational knowledge about mental health & mental health conditions and information about what people can do if their mental health is a cause for concern”.
Mental Health Awareness Week
What is the theme for the (United Kingdom) Mental Health Awareness Week?
Loneliness is the theme for Mental Health Awareness Week hosted by the Mental Health Foundation [MHF]. In Mental Health Awareness Week: 9-15 May 2022 – Loneliness: Why Loneliness the MHF elaborate on:
Health Care Provider
What if I feel more out-of-sorts than usual?
If you feel more anxious, more depressed, more stressed or more out-of-sorts than usual, it may be in your best interest to choose to talk to your health care provider about this.
In Get Immediate Help the (United States) MentalHealth.gov note:
Talk to your primary care doctor or another health professional about mental health problems. Ask them to connect you with the right mental health services”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to May 2022 Spotlights Mental Health?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Links related to May 2022 Spotlights Mental Health?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
LinksThis Links List to third party websites is neither comprehensive nor exhaustive. Inclusion on this Links List does not imply endorsement or recommendation. Non-inclusion on this Links List does not imply non-endorsement or non-recommendation. Third party websites are not under the control of Meno Martha International Menopause Directory. Third party websites may contain explicit medical images and/or sexual references. Please read Meno Martha International Menopause Directory’s Links Policy before proceeding to a Link. Please contact Webmaster if you experience a problem with a Link.
Mental Health Month, United States
Mental Health Awareness Week, United Kingdom
- Mental Health Awareness Week
- Mental Health Foundation
- Depression [+ Video Courtesy: Mayo Clinic News Network]
- Find A Menopause Practitioner [United States and Other]
- Find An AMS Doctor [Australasian Menopause Society i.e. Australia and New Zealand]
- Find Your Nearest BMS Menopause Specialist [British Menopause Society]
- Getting Help for Mental Health
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Menopause and Your Mental Wellbeing [+ Video: Menopause Only Affects You Physically!]
- Later Years (Around 50 Years and Over): Menopause and Post Menopause Health – Supporting Someone Through the Menopause [+ Video: Men Don’t Need To Know About Menopause]
- Menopause and Depression
- Menopause Map: Downloadable Resources – My Personal Path Print Tools: Questions for Your Health Care Provider
- Menopause Map: Downloadable Resources – My Personal Path Print Tools: Relaxation Techniques
- Menopause Map: Downloadable Resources – My Personal Path Print Tools: Symptom Tracker
- Menopause Mindfulness: Embracing the Change of My Midlife
- Menopause Patient Information [Videos] 2. Talking To Your GP About Menopause
- Menopause Preparedness Toolkit: A Woman’s Empowerment Guide
- Taking Control of Your Mental Health: Tips for Talking With Your Health Care Provider
- Video Series-2021: How Menopause Symptoms Can Affect Your Quality of Life
- Video Series-2022
- Videos and Podcasts Archive: Interviews and Podcasts – Interviews: The Menopause Blues
- Videos and Podcasts: World Menopause Day 2022 – Interviews: What Women Should Know About Menopause and Brain Fog