Jean Hailes June 2018 What’s Hot is the (Australian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health free monthly health article published with the permission of the Jean Hailes for Women’s Health (JH).
In The Issue With Bioidentical Hormones: Not-So Natural the JH’s News /Free Monthly Health Article for June 2018, the JH explain:
In The Issue With Bioidentical Hormones: New HRT Options the JH also note about hormone replacement therapy (HRT) and bioidentical hormone therapy (BHT):
Who is a GP?
Depending on the Source and/or Depending on the Country, a GP may be a qualified and registered general practitioner, a medical practitioner, a medical doctor or a doctor.
What is MHT?
MHT can be an abbreviation for Menopausal Hormone Therapy.
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
- Bioidentical Hormones
- Complementary and Integrative Health and Menopause
- Hormone Therapy
- Hormone Therapy Alternatives
- Hormone Therapy Benefit and Risks
- Hormone Therapy Risks
- Hormone Therapy Types
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Therapy
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Therapy Plus Progestogen Therapy
- Jean Hailes for Women’s Health