Jean Hailes February 2019 What’s Hot is the (Australian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health free monthly health article published with the permission of the Jean Hailes for Women’s Health (JH).
Learn why we crave close-knit friends, how to have micro-moments of connection with friends and strangers alike, and steps you can take to improve and expand your friendship circle”.
In Human Connection: Friendships & Mental Health psychologist Caroline Anderson also elaborates on:
- “How many friends do we need for good mental health?
- Deep connections and deeper sleep
- Lighten your mental health load
- Social media vs socialising
- Improving your social connections
- Meaningful answers
- Meaningful questions
- Bigger networks & micro-moments”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Jean Hailes February 2019 What’s Hot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Jean Hailes February 2019 What’s Hot??
Your Country may have Links similar to: