Jean Hailes February 2018 What’s Hot is the (Australian) Jean Hailes for Women’s Health free monthly health article published with the permission of the Jean Hailes for Women’s Health (JH).
In Skip the Sickness: How To Avoid Food Poisoning – What Are Some Potentially ‘High Risk’ Foods of Food Poisoning? the JH’sNews /Free Monthly Health Article for February 2018, the JH elaborate on:
Some potentially high-risk foods include:
- Raw and cooked meat (including red meat, chicken, turkey and seafood) and foods containing these, such as a casserole or curry
- Eggs and foods containing eggs, such as omelette or quiche
- Dairy products and foods containing these, such as custard or cheesecake
- Deli meats and smallgoods, such as ham or salami
- Cooked rice and pasta
- Prepared foods, such as coleslaw, pasta salad, rice salad, fruit salad and other ready-to-eat foods such as a sandwich/roll/leftover pizza that contain foods listed above
- Opened pre-packaged foods (can, carton or plastic container/bag), especially foods not refrigerated straight after they are opened”.
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Jean Hailes February 2018 What’s Hot?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Where may I find Links related to Jean Hailes February 2018 What’s Hot?
Your Country may have Links similar to: