September is gynecologic cancer awareness month in the United States. Wherever in the world you are, schedule your COVID-19 safe annual, routine wellness visit, today.
Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month
What is Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month?
In Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month the (United States) Foundation for Women’s Cancer elaborate on:
What are the five main gynecological cancers?
In Gynecologic Cancer Basics the FCA explain:
Is postmenopausal bleeding or bleeding after menopause, normal?
No, no, no. In Postmenopausal Bleeding the (United Kingdom) NHS elaborate on:
You have postmenopausal bleeding, even if:
- It’s only happened once
- There’s only a small amount of blood, spotting, or pink or brown discharge
- You do not have any other symptoms
- You’re not sure if it’s blood”.
Who is a GP?
Depending on the Source and/or Depending on the Country, a GP may be a qualified and registered general practitioner, a medical practitioner, a medical doctor or a doctor.
Routine Wellness Visit
Have you had your annual, routine wellness visit?
Schedule your visit today…
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month 2022?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Links related to Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month 2022?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
LinksThis Links List to third party websites is neither comprehensive nor exhaustive. Inclusion on this Links List does not imply endorsement or recommendation. Non-inclusion on this Links List does not imply non-endorsement or non-recommendation. Third party websites are not under the control of Meno Martha International Menopause Directory. Third party websites may contain explicit medical images and/or sexual references. Please read Meno Martha International Menopause Directory’s Links Policy before proceeding to a Link. Please contact Webmaster if you experience a problem with a Link.
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding In Perimenopausal and Postmenopausal Women – Webinar
- Cancer Types
- Cervical Cancer
- Consumer Health: Treating Gynecologic Cancer
- Endometrial/Uterine Cancer
- Foundation for Women’s Cancer [United States]
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Gynecologic Anatomy
- Gynecologic Cancer Awareness
- Gynecologic Cancer Awareness Month [September, United States]
- Gynecologic Cancer Basics
- Gynecologic Cancers [+ “Under The Paper Gown”: A Comedy Web Series]
- Gynecologic Cancers: What Are the Symptoms?
- Gynecologic Cancers: What Is Gynecologic Cancer?
- Gynecologic Cancers: What Should I Know About Screening?
- Maintaining Health
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, and Primary Peritoneal Cancer—Patient Version
- Primary Peritoneal Cancer Cancer (PCC)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer