Breast Cancer Awareness Month is marked in Australia, the United States and “countries across the World every October”.
Breast Cancer Awareness Month
What is Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
What is breast awareness?
Changes To Look For
What are some breast changes to look for?
- A new lump or lumpiness, especially if it’s only in one breast
- A change in the size or shape of your breast
- A change to the nipple, such as crusting, ulcer, redness or inversion
- A nipple discharge that occurs without squeezing
- A change in the skin of your breast such as redness or dimpling
- An unusual pain that doesn’t go away.
Breast Cancer Screening
Where may women may find information about breast cancer screening or early detection programs?
Women may find information about breast cancer screening or early detection programs from their health care provider or their country’s equivalent of a local community health center, national and/or state Department/Center/Institute of Aging/Cancer/Disease Control and Prevention/Health/Human Services.
In Cancer Prevention and Control: Breast Cancer Awareness the (United States) Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) elaborate on:
Your country may have a breast cancer early detection program similar to the CDC’s program. In National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (NBCCEDP): Find A Screening Provider Near You the CDC elaborate on:
Where may I find Links related to Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2019?
Your Country may have Links similar to:
Health Topics A-Z
Where may I find Health Topics related to Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2019?
In Health Topics A-Z you may find: